Q: What kind of procedure is expected for a foreign national who wishes to invite relatives to Japan during summer vacation?

If his/her relatives are of the nationals of visa-exempt countries and areas to Japan, they do not need to apply for a visa. Otherwise, they will have to apply for a “Temporary Visitor Visa” to go through the landing examination when they enter Japan.

The list of Frequently Asked Questions

Questions about studying abroad

Questions about job hunting

Questions about visa and status of residence

Questions about salary

  • Q: What is the difference between Gakumen and Tedori?
  • Q: What is Minashi Zangyo?
  • Q: What is the average monthly salary at a Japanese company?
  • Q: What is the average starting salary for a new graduate when joining a Japanese company?
  • Q: What is the hourly wage for part-time work in Japan?
  • Questions about lifestyle

  • Q: How can I get a driver’s license in Japan?