The company Disco, which handles comprehensive HR and marketing support, has started job-hunting event “CFN Online Spring 2021” for Japanese-English bilingual.
The event has started from 1987, and is offered for Japanese-English bilingual such as students who study in university of foreign country. You are able to participate online seminars held by companies, apply for jobs, and conduct online interviews. Because every event is done online, you can participate wherever you are. Over 80 companies have already participated in this event. Students who will graduate later can also participate to find internship or to research company.
|Title||CFN Online Spring 2021|
|Date||Feb. 1, 2021 ~ Jun. 30, 2021|
|Qualifications to Participate||Japanese-English bilingual and one of the following:
– Graduated from or currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. program outside of Japan
– Enrolled in a Japanese university and have/had study abroad experience (eｇ. exchange program)
– Currently in Japan, but have experience living abroad
– Mid-career professionals with study or work abroad experience.
|Participating company||Please check it here|
|how to apply||Please apply here|
[Reference page] CFN Online Spring 2021
Read articles of Job Hunting Guide for International Students
- Features of job-hunting in Japan
- Japanese hiring culture
- Job-hunting schedule in Japan
- The advantages and disadvantages of working at different types of companies
- Finding employment for international students
- Why do Japanese firms employ international students?
- Industry research
- How to write a good resume
- Entry sheets
- Written exams
- The steps for receiving a job offer and joining a company
- The procedure to change a visa status
- About job hunting after graduation
Latest posts by jopus編集部 (see all)
- Organization for Technical Intern Training started SOS and emergency consultation - 5/6/2021
- Human Global Talent hold job-hunting event “Daijob Career Fair ONLINE” on May 21, 2021(Fri) , for bilingual - 4/28/2021
- Tokyo hold an online job-hunting seminar on May 12, 2021 (Wed), for foreigner who wish to work in Tokyo. - 4/28/2021