Purpose of handling personal information other than acquiring directly in writing
Goalist (hereinafter referred to as the company) has dealt with the following personal information in establishing and running its information system.
1) Delegated data related to system development
To carry out a delegated task
2) Information of those who want to receive an e-mail newsletter, which is acquired by APP Store
To send an e-mail newsletter
Disclosure of Personal Information
1. The company name
2. Detailed information of a personal information protection manager
Personal information protection manager, Service solution department
3. Purpose of use of personal information
The Company shall use the acquired personal information through a press release application form in Jopus.net only within the scope of the defined purpose of use. The company shall not use such personal information for any purposes other than those explicitly defined.
1) To let you send the information posted in a press release
2) To manage the information of an applicant
3) To send an e-mail newsletter
4) To provide services of the company
5) To provide administrative information and answer inquiries
4. Management of Information Entrusted to Third Parties
The company shall not entrust a third party to handle the acquired personal information without consent of the individual concerned.
5. Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The company shall not provide the acquired personal information to a third party without consent of the individual concerned except for the following situations.
1) When consent has been granted in advance
2) When the provision of personal information is based on laws
3) When it is necessary to protect human life, physical well being or personal property in circumstances when obtaining consent from the concerned client proves difficult.
4) When improvement of public health or the healthy development of children is required in circumstances when obtaining consent from the concerned client proves difficult.
5) When required to comply with requests made by a national agency or municipal organizations or institutions entrusted by these agency or organizations and when obtaining consent of the concerned client may prove detrimental to the completion of the process.
6. Safety Control and Management of Personal Information
The company shall establish and internally circulate rules regarding personal information protection, educate all the employees, and conduct regular checks to ensure appropriate handling of personal information. It shall regularly exercise supervision to ensure full information management.
The company shall maintain and improve the safety control measure necessary to protect personal information.
7.Procedure regarding disclosure and correction of personal information, and suspension of usage
Upon a request for notification of the purposes of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion, suspension of use, elimination or cessation of offering to third parties of personal information subject to disclosure held by the Company, the company shall response to it when it is claimed to the below contact desk.
Please contact the inquiries desk indicated below.
Private Information Inquiries Desk
8. Voluntary provision of personal information
Provision of personal information is voluntary. Withholding certain personal information may, however, result in the inability for the company to accomplish its purposes stated in the 3rd section.
9. Website operation
10.The name of the Authorized Personal Information Protection Organisation and, destination of complaints resolved
Japan Information Economic and Social Promotion Association, personal information protection complaint counseling room
* It is not in the contact details about our products and services