Q: My visa as a Specialist in Humanities/International Services is about to expire and I am changing jobs soon. What is the required visa procedure?

If your new job falls into the same category as the previous one, you just have to get an extension of your stay. Or, if the type of activities changes, the category of your visa will no longer be appropriate so you will have to apply for a change of visa status. Either way, ensure that you complete the required application before your visa expires.

The list of Frequently Asked Questions

Questions about studying abroad

Questions about a visa and status of residence

Questions about a salary

  • Q: What is the difference between Gakumen and Tedori?
  • Q: What is Minashi Zangyo?
  • Questions about a life

  • Q: How can I get a driver’s license in Japan?