Tokyo Employment Service Center for Foreigners, which is run by Japanese government, will hold job-hunting seminar for foreigners who wish to work in Japan on June 10(Thu), 17(Thu), and 25(Fri), 2021.
In this event, there are 3 seminars with the aim to support job-hunting for foreigners. In the first seminar, you will be able to understand how to find the job, how to gather information. The second seminar will help you how to write the resume, and the third one will focus on the interview etiquette.
Both the first time job-seekers and those who are already working in Japan are able to participate in this event.
|Date||June 10(Thu), 17(Thu), and 25(Fri), 2021.|
|Location||13th Floor Yotsuya Tower, CO・MO・RE Yotsuya
1-6-1 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo
|Qualifications to Participate||Those who can read and write Japanese
(The seminar is only available in Japanese.)
|Contents||1. Job Hunting Start Seminar
Do you know how to find a job and how to choose a job in Japan? Let’s learn about the visa for working in Japan” and basic rules for Job-hunting!
2. Resume and self-introduction seminar
3. Interview seminar
|How to apply||Please contact at 03-5361-8722|
[reference page] 就活ビギナー応援セミナー
Read articles of Job Hunting Guide for International Students
- Features of job-hunting in Japan
- Japanese hiring culture
- Job-hunting schedule in Japan
- The advantages and disadvantages of working at different types of companies
- Finding employment for international students
- Why do Japanese firms employ international students?
- Industry research
- How to write a good resume
- Entry sheets
- Written exams
- The steps for receiving a job offer and joining a company
- The procedure to change a visa status
- About job hunting after graduation