The company 3E-holdings, which handles HR services, launched the service “Jump Japan +”, a free portal site for foreigners living in Japan to learn Japanese and find jobs, on May 31 (Mon), 2021.
In this service, foreign people are able to learn Japanese online and find the job completely free. With the Japanese language learning service, you can study by your JLPT score. There are 167 videos in the service, and each videos is about 15 minutes, therefore you can study in your spare time.
Also, when you look for a job, you will get the service of interview guidance.
Service URL: http://jumpjapan.net/
This service is recommended for foreigners who are not good at Japanese, but wish to work in Japan. If you are looking for a job in Japan, this service might be useful.
【Registration now open！】Jopus Connecter, a job search service where you can talk to foreign employees!
Read articles of Job Hunting Guide for International Students
- Features of job-hunting in Japan
- Japanese hiring culture
- Job-hunting schedule in Japan
- The advantages and disadvantages of working at different types of companies
- Finding employment for international students
- Why do Japanese firms employ international students?
- Industry research
- How to write a good resume
- Entry sheets
- Written exams
- The steps for receiving a job offer and joining a company
- The procedure to change a visa status
- About job hunting after graduation