締め切り しめきり Shimekiri (Deadline)
This term can mean a few different things in Japanese, but in the context of work, it generally refers to a deadline, the last date and/or time by which something is accepted or must be completed.
The deadline for this project is Monday.
Glossary of software engineering
- Ningetsu (person-month) / Ninnichi (person-day)
- Shinchoku ; Progress
- Rikabari Suru ；Perform a Recovery
- Seikabutsu ；Deliverable
Jobs for Foreign Software Engineers
Japan’s IT Industry
- Characteristics of the Japanese IT Industry
- Japanese Language Levels for IT Industry Jobs
- The Benefits of Working at a Tech Company
- The Disadvantages of Working at a Tech Company