正社員 せいしゃいん seishain (full-time employee)
This term refers to a person who is employed on a regular basis and whose employment period is not fixed. This is in contrast to someone who is employed as a contract employee, temporary worker, part-time worker, or seconded employee.
I want to work as a full-time employee.
Glossary of software engineering
- Ningetsu (person-month) / Ninnichi (person-day)
- Shinchoku ; Progress
- Rikabari Suru ；Perform a Recovery
- Seikabutsu ；Deliverable
Jobs for Foreign Software Engineers
Japan’s IT Industry
- Characteristics of the Japanese IT Industry
- Japanese Language Levels for IT Industry Jobs
- The Benefits of Working at a Tech Company
- The Disadvantages of Working at a Tech Company