成果物 せいかぶつ Seikabutsu (Deliverable)
A deliverable is a tangible or intangible good or service produced as a result of a project that is intended to be provided to a customer. Deliverables can be reports, documents, software products, server upgrades, or other components of an overall project.
We will improve the quality management process for deliverables.
Glossary of software engineering
- Ningetsu (person-month) / Ninnichi (person-day)
- Shinchoku ; Progress
- Rikabari Suru ；Perform a Recovery
- Seikabutsu ；Deliverable
Jobs for Foreign Software Engineers
Japan’s IT Industry
- Characteristics of the Japanese IT Industry
- Japanese Language Levels for IT Industry Jobs
- The Benefits of Working at a Tech Company
- The Disadvantages of Working at a Tech Company