契約社員 けいやく‐しゃいん Keiyakushain (Contract Worker)
This is an employee who works directly with a company for a contracted period of employment (a fixed-term employment contract). The term and working conditions depend on the contract with the company.
He will be employed as a contract worker.
Glossary of software engineering
- Ningetsu (person-month) / Ninnichi (person-day)
- Shinchoku ; Progress
- Rikabari Suru ；Perform a Recovery
- Seikabutsu ；Deliverable
Jobs for Foreign Software Engineers
Japan’s IT Industry
- Characteristics of the Japanese IT Industry
- Japanese Language Levels for IT Industry Jobs
- The Benefits of Working at a Tech Company
- The Disadvantages of Working at a Tech Company