派遣社員 はけんしゃいん hakenshain (temporary staff)
Temporary staff refers to an employee who signs an employment contract with a staffing agency (also known as a temp agency) and is dispatched to another company. They do not have an employment relationship with the actual company they work for, but rather with the temp agency. Therefore, they are not employees of the actual company they are dispatched to.
Contracts for temporary staff are generally renewed for three months.
Glossary of software engineering
- Ningetsu (person-month) / Ninnichi (person-day)
- Shinchoku ; Progress
- Rikabari Suru ；Perform a Recovery
- Seikabutsu ；Deliverable
Jobs for Foreign Software Engineers
Japan’s IT Industry
- Characteristics of the Japanese IT Industry
- Japanese Language Levels for IT Industry Jobs
- The Benefits of Working at a Tech Company
- The Disadvantages of Working at a Tech Company
Salaries for Software Engineers
Visa for Software Engineers