The government-related organization “JETRO” (Japan External Trade Organization) has released 7 promotion videos “Explore Opportunities for International Professionals in Japan” for talent who wish to work in Japan.
These videos, made with the aim of letting people know about attractive business environments in Japan, introduce seven regions, Miyagi, Yokohama, Aichi, Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe and Fukuoka. Through interviews with local governments, public organizations, universities and corporations, each video focuses on highly-skilled foreign professionals who are active in Japan.
Each video is about 5 minutes long, so it’s possible to watch in your spare time. English audio and subtitles are available. If you consider working in Japan, these videos might be useful to you.
[reference page]Explore Opportunities for International Professionals in Japan
Read articles of Job Hunting Guide for International Students
- Features of job-hunting in Japan
- Japanese hiring culture
- Job-hunting schedule in Japan
- The advantages and disadvantages of working at different types of companies
- Finding employment for international students
- Why do Japanese firms employ international students?
- Industry research
- How to write a good resume
- Entry sheets
- Written exams
- The steps for receiving a job offer and joining a company
- The procedure to change a visa status
- About job hunting after graduation
Latest posts by jopus編集部 (see all)
- Organization for Technical Intern Training started SOS and emergency consultation - 5/6/2021
- Human Global Talent hold job-hunting event “Daijob Career Fair ONLINE” on May 21, 2021(Fri) , for bilingual - 4/28/2021
- Tokyo hold an online job-hunting seminar on May 12, 2021 (Wed), for foreigner who wish to work in Tokyo. - 4/28/2021