*This position has been closed!
|Title||【Tokyo】Mobile app engineer (health tech, big data) (mid-career hire)|
|Company description||We aim to increase health awareness in our society for a better tomorrow. By collecting and analyzing large volume of medical data, we aim to visualize and identify hidden health risks and propose solutions to combat them. To spread awareness in the industry and among political decision-makers, we also engage in a variety of other activities, including health consulting, development of health care services, research presentations and system development.
We have assisted several corporations who are looking to improve employee health, including multiple corporations certified by the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry under its Health & Productivity Management Outstanding Organizations Recognition Program.
|Work tasks||You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of web and mobile-based applications (iPhone/Android) tailored to our clients.
Our engineering department is made up of 5 permanent staff and 2 dispatch employees, as well as our external development partners.■ Technological environment
– Programming languages: Swift、Java、Kotlin、React Native、Rx、Realm
– Source code repository: Git (Github)
– Project management: Backlog
– Information sharing: Slack
– CI: CircleCI
– Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL
|Why should you apply?||1. The health-tech field is a rapidly growing field, projected to see increasing demand in the future
2. With a managing director educated at Tokyo University’s school of medicine, we proud ourselves on a deep understanding of the health care sector.
3. We also welcome new graduates and offer support to help you grow and build your career
|Employment type||Full-time, permanent employee(with Trial period)|
|Work location||Uchi-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo|
|Annual salary||minimum 3.7 million ¥, up to 7.4 million ¥|
|Japanese requirement||Japanese conversational-level proficiency (corresponding to N3 or higher)|
・Resident in Japan
・Japanese conversational-level proficiency (corresponding to N3 or higher)
・At least 2 years of experience with app development for iOS or Android, using either Swift (for iOS), or Java or Kotlin (for Android)【Preferred skills】
・Experience implementing connectivity with server-side using REST/JSON or other technology
・Experience with UI development using Storyboad/Auto Layour, Sketch or other tools
・Experience and familarity with performance tuning of mobile apps
・Familarity and experience with implementation of Android UI, Application framework, SDK, MVC, MVVM
・Experience with team-based project development using Git
・Experience with Unit testing and UI testing
・Familiar with iOS13
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by jopus編集部 (see all)
- Organization for Technical Intern Training started SOS and emergency consultation - 5/6/2021
- Human Global Talent hold job-hunting event “Daijob Career Fair ONLINE” on May 21, 2021(Fri) , for bilingual - 4/28/2021
- Tokyo hold an online job-hunting seminar on May 12, 2021 (Wed), for foreigner who wish to work in Tokyo. - 4/28/2021