Osaka Prefecture holds job hunting seminars for international students with a business level of Japanese and gives them opportunities to visit the offices of some companies.
|Title||Job Hunting Seminars for International Students|
1. Talk session about job hunting
– Talk about visa acquisition and job hunting schedule with other international students who already finished their job hunting.
2. Self-Analysis session
3. Resume tips session
4. Interview practice session
1. August 29th, 2018
2. August 30th, 2018
3. September 5th, 2018
4. September 26th, 2018
Job hunting seminar:
Mori Kosan Co., Ltd.（Mori Building 4F, 1-4-11, Minamisemba, Chuo-ku, Osaka）
|Address||Mori Building 4F, 1-4-11, Minamisemba, Chuo-ku, Osaka|
|Access||5-min walk from Osaka station|
|Capacity||25 persons/ session|
– International students living in Osaka prefecture or going to undergraduate, graduate, two-year college, specialized training college (specialized course). Graduate students from those schools with a specified visa ( designated activities). Except those who go to Japanese language schools.
– International students who are N2 Level certified in the Japanese Language Proficiency Test under joint organization of the Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services, or who have the same level of Japanese language proficiency.