|Title||【Tokyo】Web App Engineer|
|Company description||Japan’s leading business card-based contact management solution for corporations, and one of Japan’s leading products. Having over 80% market share in Japan, we are now setting our sights on global expansion, starting with Southeast Asia. To this end we have set up a multinational global team within the engineering division. The global team is principally focused on building new features for a global audience, as well as supporting the effective localization of the product as a whole.
We seek motivated and ambitious software engineers to help us in this endeavor; by understanding and improving the product and its features, integrating and scaling it to new markets, and perceiving and prioritizing user experience and needs.
|Work tasks||Development Environment:
– Framework: .NET Framework 4.6.1 (ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET Web API, WPF)
– Database: PostgreSQL 9.6, Redis 3.2
– Repository: GitHub
– Project Management: Confluence, Gantter, Planio, Trello – CI/Testing: Jenkins, NUnit
– Infrastructure: AWS (EC2, S3, SQS, DynamoDB, SES, RDS, ElastiCache, etc.)
– Operation/Monitoring: Zabbix, Grafana, New Relic, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Fluentd, Chef
|Why should you apply?||1. Salary Increment: Annually
2. Benefits / Welfare: Equipped with insurance
3. Transportation Expenses: Full Transportation Support
|Employment type||Full-time Employee|
|Annual salary||¥6,090,000 ~ ¥9,000,000|
|Japanese requirement||Japanese (Beginner) N5 ~ N4|
Able to design domain models, database schemas, and system architecture, with some cloud platform experience (preferably AWS)English (Business)At least 5 years experience with web development (preferably using C#.NET Framework, MVC, HTML/CSS/jQuery, RDBMS (PostgreSQL))
For both Japan and overseas residents
* You need to log in to “Jopus Connecter” to apply for a job.
【Those who have not registered yet】
Please register at “Jopus Connecter”. Profile registration can be completed in 5 minutes!