Job description: You will be responsible for one of the following tasks, depending on your experience and skill level.
① Operation confirmation
– set-up and initial configuration of robot hardware
– create and update operational instructions
② Mechanical engineering (robot hardware)
– Trouble-shoot damaged or malfunctioning hardware, consult with manufacturer about issues
(hardware and software installation, telecommunications)
– Disassembly and replacement of hardware parts
③ Reporting and progress control
– Progress report to clients
– Monitor issues and progress for each client
– Identify and summarize recurring issues across different projects and escalate to the manufacturer
Why should you apply?
1. Join an employer that combines logistics and IT system development
2. The employer has procured funding and is looking to expand
3. International work place with multiple foreign members
Full-time, permanent staff
Long term business trip for months around Japan, depends on project. The company will pay for your transport cost to return home every 2 weeks if you have family.
3,000,000 ¥～ (final salary is determined based on individual skill and experience level)
conversational level (N3)
– Some experience with repair and maintenance of technical equipment
(e.g. OA equipment, industrial robots, medical equipment, automobiles etc.)
Must be residing in Japan